Online Appointments, Prescriptions and My Summary Patient Record
- To register for this service please call in the surgery with a form of Identification and a username and password will be issued.
- When registered, login and book your appointment or order your repeat online.
NB: If you forget your password, you must re-register.
Why should I sign up?
Avoid the queues!
- You can now book, cancel and order you repeat medication online.
- Manage your appointments and your repeat medication quickly and easily wherever you are 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Manage your appointments online
- Booking your next appointment over the internet is easy. And you can do it any time without waiting for the surgery phone lines to open. So, whether it is the middle of the night, your lunch break at work, or even if you are away on holiday, you can login and secure yourself an appointment within seconds.
- Forgotten the time of your next appointment? Log in to SystmOnline and see it!
- Your appointment no longer needed? Login to SystmOnline and Cancel it.
Manage your medication online
- If you find it hard to get into the practice to order you next repeat prescription, SystmOnline could make your life easier.
- Simply logon to SystmOnline and view a list of the medication you have been prescribed. Select the prescription you need and click the “Request Medication” button.
- All you have to do the is go and collect your prescription as normal two days later
My Summary Patient Record
The summary will include details of the following:
- Drug sensitivities
- Acute medication (issued in the last 12 months)
- Repeat medication (current and past)
- The SystmOnline service has been developed, tested and accredited by a government body called NHS Connecting for Health.
- All personal information used by SystmOnline is secure and protected. It is only available to staff at your practice that have the appropriate security controls, i.e. those managing appointment, repeat prescribing and patient registrations.